Frog Systems will be hosting a major Employee Executive Forum at BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London on Tuesday 31st January 2023.
The event will see the unveiling of the results of an exclusive YouGov survey into employee wellbeing, with the findings being discussed by a distinguished panel of experts.
The stellar line up of panellists include:
• Henrietta Jowitt – Director Portfolio, Advisor to Mind Forward Alliance and former Deputy Director CBI (Commercial)
• Sean Maywood – Mental Health Literacy Lead PwC
• Taz Latif – Global DEI Director M&C Saatchi
• Kieron Achara MBE – Sky Sports Presenter, Olympian & Wellbeing Advocate
• Paulette Cohen MBE – latterly Global ED&I Director, Barclays
• David Brogan – Director Agile Real Estate
• Jennifer Izekor – Founder and CEO, Above Difference, Cultural Intelligence Expert
• Jane Hobbs – SVP &. Chief People Officer, Ciena
The findings of the report are quite stark, revealing a real disconnect in the wellbeing support offered – if at all – by companies across Britain and what employees say that they need.
The agenda for the morning is as follows:
09.30 – 09.45 Arrival & Registration
09.45 – 10.00 Welcome & Introductions – Sir Rod Aldridge OBE
10.00 – 10.30 Presentation – Employee Wellbeing: The strategic business priority – Henrietta Jowitt
10.30 – 10.45 Break
10.45 – 11.15 Presentation – The Disconnect? The YouGov Survey findings revealed – Phil Worms, CEO, Frog Systems & Kieron Achara MBE, OLY
11.15 – 11.45 Presentation – Bridging the Gap: what are companies proactively doing to support employee wellbeing? – Sean Maywood & Paulette Cohen
11.45 – 12.30 Panel Discussion – Taz Latif, Jennifer Izekor, Marcus Herbert, David Brogan, Jane Hobbs
The event concludes with lunch at 12.30pm.
If you believe this Free event may be of interest you can sign up here EVENT REGISTRATION