Ashia®, which means life and hope in Arabic, focuses on using the power of the lived experience to help users understand how others have got through difficult times, what can impact their mental health and wellbeing, and how they can take steps to improve it.
As a full streaming service, Ashia contains 1000’s of videos, podcasts and roundtables where people and experts share their stories (what we call our ‘YouTube of Hope’), the most comprehensive local support directory in the UK, self-help wellness programmes, and exclusive wellness discounts.
Uniquely, Ashia’s algorithms present all the relevant information on one page, making finding advice and help as easy as possible.
Sharing stories on taboo subjects helps break down stigma around mental health and bias in the workplace, and encourages people to be more open. This is vital, with many employees simply not wanting to admit when they are struggling until crisis point is reached.
We need to roll back and help people before that point is reached. Prevention not reaction.
With one in four of us experiencing poor mental fitness, Ashia provides a unique safe environment where people are free to discover they are not alone, can learn how others have dealt with the problems they might be facing, and where they can connect directly and confidentially with organisations offering support.
The benefits of Ashia are many:
• Affordable – simple subscription model
• Suits all business sizes from one to thousands of employees
• No implementation – full access within minutes
• Familiar design – features and functionality of our favourite streaming services
• Real time analytics & trends highlighting the issues of interest to your people
• Not single issue – covers hundreds of wellbeing themes
• Engaging content – updated daily
• Tackles taboo subjects in an empathetic way
• Retain more information from video than text
• Automatically covers all the national and international wellbeing and awareness events
• Designed to educate, helps equip us with the understanding, and confidence, needed to have those difficult wellbeing discussions with our people
• Ability to add own content and customise
But seeing is believing. It is hard to appreciate just how different Ashia is to traditional wellbeing solutions until you have experienced it.
Try Ashia for FREE for 30 days (no strings – no obligation) by clicking here.
You can also visit our showcase site to see examples of Ashia’s content slate by clicking here